The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all new here

egrossi

Hi to all you supra lovers like myself been drulling since I saw one in a toyota garage years ago :p .

Now thank god I've sold my second car and want a Supra so bad guys and girls I'm pining. Due to house commitments I'm going to get a non Turbo manual or auto not sure.

Was hoping you guys could help me please I'm not sure what I do ie I'm a manual guy normally but seen some lovely auto's just scared of the transmission going wrong or the repair bills, you never know.

Please help me or advice would be most appreciated on manual or auto, in my research manuals seem harder to find than auto's however just getting inpatient at mo.

Sorry for this thread being to long but am well looking forward to plenty of threads and meeting ya'll at some meets.

Hope to hear from ya'll soon.

I am currently looking at a black beauty in Platinum Autos its an auto with 37500 miles looks great if poss check it out www.platinumautos.co.uk its the one price currently at 3995 :) the one at 3495 someone gonna buy it today shame nice motor as well :( .

I'm assuming that this is NA and not a TT.

I would ignore the mileage unless they can guarantee it. Whats the serive history like?

As always told it comes with its history. At this time not gone there to view or test drive and don't really want to convert to auto but due to budget hard to find a manual non turbo with less than 60,000 miles unless you guys can point me in the right direction.

Guys was also told auto in non turbos is a better drive and not alot in it from man is this true.

Guest phat wheels

I've had an auto NA, now own a manual NA. Of the two, my money's on the manual for much quicker acceleration, control and fun in general! Having said that, my partner's TT auto beats both hands down. Whatever you get, you'll love it. Good luck with your purchase.

I've had an auto NA, now own a manual NA. Of the two, my money's on the manual for much quicker acceleration, control and fun in general! Having said that, my partner's TT auto beats both hands down. Whatever you get, you'll love it. Good luck with your purchase.

Welcome mate

Yep the Manual is faster and more fun

However the Auto is a nice drive,

After my Tip FTO a manual can be a pain sometimes but thats me just being lazy.

Either Man or Auto are fine you'll enjoy the Supra with either in so wouldn't worry if i was you,

Although you may find Auto is a lot worse on mpg if you like the kick down..