The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Real Angry

Matt _Aero top_

Took the sup out today and noticed yet again another dint has apeared and quite a bad one at that right on the passanger rear quarter .

Do people just not give a shit or do they do it on purpose coz there jealous twats ? Maybe they should get off there arse and do a honest days work and maybe they could buy something they want so others can go fuck that up and see how they like it .

And to top it off my sups black so every dent ding and scratch stands out a mile away .

Looks like mr dent master will be paying me a visit . :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Sorry to here that Matt.

People who do that wants their asses removed or something.

Do you know when & where it happened.??

My Supe is going fucking miles away from all other vehicles/people, if I cant park it somewhere safe we don't park. People just don't give a shit.!! MOFO's

Rant over

H.

i know and feel exactly the same as you

my black supe seems to get new additions every time i take it anywhere!!!

even if its just a dod of birds shite it is always something i dont think ive ever came back to the car in a carpark to find it just the way i left it!!!!:(

it seriousley pisses me off!!:blink:

Yea, theres just no way around it. There's jealous bastards were ever you go.

A few years ago i woke up about 2am and heard something outside. I went to the window a saw some smack head trying to rip the stereo out of my neighbors car. I got dressed and ran down stairs and ran up to the car and before he could turn around i beat the shit out of him. I knocked him out cold and locked him in the car. I then phoned the police and waited for 10minutes while this lad was trying to kick the windows out. They turned up and through him in the van and then took me down to the station because i had given him a beating.

I couldn't believe it. They had to wait for the lad to decide weather or not he wanted to press charges.

for some strange reason he didn't but i was well fuming.:badmood:

Yea, theres just no way around it. There's jealous bastards were ever you go.

A few years ago i woke up about 2am and heard something outside. I went to the window a saw some smack head trying to rip the stereo out of my neighbors car. I got dressed and ran down stairs and ran up to the car and before he could turn around i beat the shit out of him. I knocked him out cold and locked him in the car. I then phoned the police and waited for 10minutes while this lad was trying to kick the windows out. They turned up and through him in the van and then took me down to the station because i had given him a beating.

I couldn't believe it. They had to wait for the lad to decide weather or not he wanted to press charges.

for some strange reason he didn't but i was well fuming.:badmood:

:urock:

I would of done the same dude

Well-done! ;)

Lads... think about this, how often do ya get a new ding/dent? how much does it cost to repair an become fantastic again? I just park in the disabled bay's or right out side the shop. Would preffer to get a £30 parkin ticket then pay £400 cus some prick thought it was fun to smash the driver door of my type r in because his mate parked too close to my car, so he couldnt get out. lil skanks in their poxy golf's saxo's 106's should have their own bays right at the back and get charged seperatly. Can ding n Dent their own cars then. Bastards.

Lads... think about this, how often do ya get a new ding/dent? how much does it cost to repair an become fantastic again? I just park in the disabled bay's or right out side the shop. Would preffer to get a £30 parkin ticket then pay £400 cus some prick thought it was fun to smash the driver door of my type r in because his mate parked too close to my car, so he couldnt get out. lil skanks in their poxy golf's saxo's 106's should have their own bays right at the back and get charged seperatly. Can ding n Dent their own cars then. Bastards.

yea i always try and park in the family spots.;)

I see these things as inevitable, same as anything that looks nice or is expensive, sooner or later someone will either try and nick it or smash it. The annual running cost for a supra should not just include oil/insurance etc, but also a few hundred£££ for scratch/ding repairs