The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member here with an SVX (pics)

Guest Brian

Hello, just introducing myself. My name is Brian and I'm from Columbus, Ohio. I'm a Super Moderator with http://www.columbusracing.com and am currently serving with the Army in Iraq. I've got a lot of time on my hands and have been digging around for "fun" car options when I get home next Summer, just thought I would join here and get some info on Supras. I've narrowed my options down to a WS6 Firebird, Supra TT, RX-7, or maybe a Corvette. Of those four I definitly favor the styling of the Supra inside and out, but along with the RX-7 they are older than the other options but like I said I've got nothing but time to find just the right one.

Well everybody likes pictures so here are some of me and my current car, a bone stock 1992 all wheel drive svx. It's in great condition and rides like a dream on a cloud. It's not fast at all but it still turns heads 14 years later. It drives kinda like a Buick with a cool body kit, heh..

http://myspace-797.vo.llnwd.net/01272/79/77/1272907797_l.jpg

There were only 28,000 built worldwide over a 6-year span. 14,000 went to the usa, the other half went to the UK, Japan, and other parts of the world. Seeing one is just as rare as seeing a Ferrari (but not quite as cool) maybe if I put a Ferrari badge on it people would believe it, ha

^My sentiments exactly, I'm just here to do my time and get home to my fiance.

Fair enough Brian.....no dig at you personally, I reacted at the comment about "good work". Welcome to the forum and hope you make it back safely.

I dont agree with the whole Iraq thing......really dont appreciate our governments putting innocents lives like yourselves in the face of danger. Why dont these stupid politicians send their own kids over, how come prince willian or harry dont fight behind enemy lines....All this over OIL....completely unacceptable in my books...sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM5WX4TRf5E

Fair enough Brian.....no dig at you personally, I reacted at the comment about "good work". Welcome to the forum and hope you make it back safely.

I dont agree with the whole Iraq thing......really dont appreciate our governments putting innocents lives like yourselves in the face of danger. Why dont these stupid politicians send their own kids over, how come prince willian or harry dont fight behind enemy lines....All this over OIL....completely unacceptable in my books...sorry.

Imi please don't take offence but i'm the fella has heard all the views under the sun and has is own. But from what I can understand he has joined up because of his passion for Jap sports cars so would be good to keep it on Topic.

any how :welcome: Brain

Hi dude. What's that growing out of the top of your head? Some kind of secret military weapon?

It a new U.S weapon called "G.A.Y dar".

It detacts incoming enemy units and prioritises enemy soldiers dependant on sexual preference.

Theory being, G.A.Y enemys are less aggressive.

or

It could be a floodlight in the background.

Sorry Brian ;)