The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eyebrows...??

Vicky

Its your car Vicky. i dont like them, but I've also got a controversial rear spoiler so my tastes are a bit ying but then again yang as far as the forum goes....Im intrigued by a females take on Supra styling though, having enjoyed 27 odd years of compromising between male / female tastes.

I was thinking of getting some eyebrows for my car, how easy are they to fit and do they actually look any good, never seen a supra with some on! :confused:

All depends on what other styling mods you have.

I tried on some flush covers that made the car look like it had quad headlights, looked awful but on the pic with a fully kitted Supe in white they looked ok and like real lamps, on my silver car with std front end.......... say no more

Eyebrows only appear to go well with certain kits and colours,

Fitting is easy just use a really good automotive double sided tape

Try them on if you don't like the look you can always put them back on ebay ..

Don't be afraid to experiment in personalising your car