Underworld

Are shopping lifts acceptable?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Are shopping lifts acceptable?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

:chav:QUESTION: Are shopping lists acceptable on the supe?:chav:

I used to laugh at people with shopping lists on their cars, but I think the one on mine really suits it. (Matches the colour). I think the way my car is going is really tasteful too! (Will post up pics in a few weeks when the car is looking a bit neater!)

Note: I don't have a big veilside sticker on the side (taken off after i bought it).

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:chav:QUESTION: Are shopping lists acceptable on the supe?:chav:

I used to laugh at people with shopping lists on their cars, but I think the one on mine really suits it. (Matches the colour). I think the way my car is going is really tasteful too! (Will post up pics in a few weeks when the car is looking a bit neater!)

Note: I don't have a big veilside sticker on the side (taken off after i bought it).

No

and these polls are pointless...

If you want graphics, fine that is your choice and what others think really doesn't count as its your car.. not theirs ... we all have different tastes, and what some think is great is shocking to others..

If you want the true JDM look.. then have them, if you don't want graphics then don't have them .. just don't tell others how their car should look

One thing though all the knockers of Veilsides , graphics etc etc who say your car is chav are really no better,

Basically anything you change from Standard be it a TRD or anything technically we could all say you are "chaving" up a standard Supra

I don't take notice of other peoples self opinions, I have what i want when i want and it depaends on what scene you are in,

things change constantley so hey a few stickers can be peeled off if things change

If you’ve actually got the parts that are on the shopping list then I guess its alright and it’s down to personal taste. Just like changing the bumpers on your car etc.. Some people will like it & some people wont.. I agree with miko_supra though, there’s nothing worse than seeing a fiesta with HKS and Blitz stickers all over it! :D

I personally think Opinion polls like this make people look hypocrites.

At the end of the day it depends what scene or car cirlcles you move in,

If you move in the show / mag circles they do not want a bog standard car,

Put a standard car next to a done up car and which one will they want to photo??

Who is to say your car is chav?

Why in one breath does everyone say (for example) how brilliant how stunning Gamers Supra is (and yes it its a fantastic car )

But that car is so maxed up you could say "Ultimate chav""

but and a big but... His car has been featured it attracts Mags purley for that look ... GOOD LUCK TO HIM ...

So who are we to then say oh you have door graphics and a Veilside, your car is chav

Like i said we are all hypocrites,, anything we change from the standard look is as people like to say "chav" a saying which is used totally out of context

My car came from the JDM scene in Japan and has stayed like it, it moves around in the modded car scene and has even been photo'd to be made into a toy for Diagastini.. Now if mine was a bog standard looking silver supra i think they would not have been interested.

I think these threads are pointless as you just get people getting on their saop boxes and trying to force their opinions on others

DO WHAT YOU LIKE !!!! Its your car

I dont think its pointless hence I asked!

I was reading another post and wondered where the limits were :) What with all the talk about chavs recently :)

Yes I know its down to personal opinion, but id probably not fit an EMIC :)

Sorry if that came across wrong

What i mean is you will just get a load people telling others their car looks crap ... and it then gets personal and nasty...

At the end of the day who gives a to*** what others think its your car

go for it.. and can always be changed if you don't like it

not too keen, but then i have seen corsas going around with loads of jap performance manufactures down the side.

Agreed why put Jap tuning part stickers on a Vauxhall ...

But in the same breath when you see these little cars maxed up with bodykits etc a lot of money has been spent on them and in some cases 2.0 litre Turbo engines in them, which would seriously embarass a TT owner "on the road", All that power to weight ratio !!!

Again alot of these cars are show cars ... not chav mobiles

I agree though some can look like "car crash" styling and putting Jap stickers on a non jap is rather silly

Its yourcar, do as you wish!

If their IS a car that lends itself to personalisation, its the soop.

Perfect for mod's

I had them, but removed them as I wanted a change.

Yours look good to me :)

btw: Veilside skirts work so well with the Do-luck don't they!

Very true The supra shape seems to work so well with all the different kits,

Shopping lists are played out anyway. The 'look' is so late 1990s :)

It all goes around and around ..

Some styles never die and other just come back every few years...

The Veilside i don't think will ever die, as that is what most people assume came as standard on the Supra funnily enough

Although mixing and matching can be fun and look fantastic,

I allways hated the Veilside front bumper now Mixing Veliside with Do luck or Bomex can produce some interesting results.. indervidulism (spell check) is the key

I don't take notice of other peoples self opinions, I have what i want when i want

You sure seem to spend a lot of time telling everyone about how you don't care what they think.

I think it's a reasonable question. The guy wants to know how his car appears to other people. You wouldn't want to drive round in something everyone was laughing at, would you.

...Well you would apparently, 'cos you just don't care, right?

;)

You sure seem to spend a lot of time telling everyone about how you don't care what they think.

I think it's a reasonable question. The guy wants to know how his car appears to other people. You wouldn't want to drive round in something everyone was laughing at, would you.

...Well you would apparently, 'cos you just don't care, right?

;)

Pointless thread...

Have what you want on your car.. that is what we are saying thats all and what is chav and not,

Personally if people don't like my Veilside spoiler .. yes i don't care for opinions forced on others , on what a particular indervidual thinks should look great , I like it so do all the mags and other stuff i'm involved in away from here.

If the guy likes his graphics good luck to him and who arewe to say his car is rubbish

Each to their own, although there are limits to what looks good and what doesn't I think we'd all agree on that

Personally i hate the Spoilerless look but hey if that owner likes it good luck to him, doesn't make his car any less than anyone elses, polls like this just make people look hypocrites me included

This is a discussion on

How you can say graphics look chav

yet bright flip paints flouresent interiors and massive wheels don't ??? lets face it big exhausts you could say chav?? very Halfords ??? see what i mean ??

Pointless thread it would be endless

Interesting debate but hypocritical

Well, I voted no! I think 'chav' is more a state of mind/attitude than the looks on a car anyway. There are some things that simply do not fit on 'nice' cars - e.g. I hate the washer jet LEDs because they have been done to death several times over on cheaper cars owned by very young lads/lasses, likewise stick-on ally fuel fillers and a few other bits:)

As to dating the looks - yse, but it's in keeping with the car's era i.e. the '90s.White was the Yuppie colour of choice in the '80sand it's coming back into fashion so who knows? LOL Maybe big, windmill-looking three spokes will make a return, or Venoms? I used to love both but wouldn't touch them now!!

Well, I voted no! I think 'chav' is more a state of mind/attitude than the looks on a car anyway. There are some things that simply do not fit on 'nice' cars - e.g. I hate the washer jet LEDs because they have been done to death several times over on cheaper cars owned by very young lads/lasses, likewise stick-on ally fuel fillers and a few other bits:)

As to dating the looks - yse, but it's in keeping with the car's era i.e. the '90s.White was the Yuppie colour of choice in the '80sand it's coming back into fashion so who knows? LOL Maybe big, windmill-looking three spokes will make a return, or Venoms? I used to love both but wouldn't touch them now!!

Chris just to let you know your washer jet leds are back from the chromer and i finished off the fuel filler cap for you ;) :D