The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who's supra is this, interesting spoiler

Getrag

Great, another chavmobile :( Only one of all the many decals is a proper performance part name (Blitz) and I wonder how much Blitz stuff is actually on the poor car...

Max power sticker in pride of place on the bonnet, though, lovely, says it all. It also looks like those vents are just stuck on top, you can see one peeling up.

Speaking of vents, that one on the wing behind the wheel. Is it, y'know, sort of... on straight?

-Ian

The last sticker on the bonnet is "Toyota", obviously their brain was struggling for attention span and inspiration by that point. If the bonnet was any longer we'd have had "Supra" then "Car" and possibly "Paint", "Glass", and "Metal" after that.

I think if it wasn't for all the shopping lists and the spoiler it would be quite a nice looking car :( But that's just my thoughts

Lose the dodgy vents and the intake too and we are getting there.

And the ghastly interior, get rid of that. No, I know we haven't seen it but I'm extrapolating ;)

-Ian