The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Mods

Glosphil

Ok, I've now bought my stock Supra TT, pick it up next week. Can you please list your top 3 Performance Mods and Top 3 Styling mods ? basically I want it to go fast as **** and turn heads.

for example

1. Boost Controller

2. De-limit

3. Decat

1. Seat Re-trims

2. Privacy Glass

3. Glass Headlights

4. Topless bird laying on bonnnet ? :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, c'mon dudes it's a fair question if the guy is enthusiastic, play nice. Someone asking what people's top three performance mods are shouldn't get this sort of response.

-Ian

Well said Ian. Its difficult to know what to do not being a mechanic and the only Turbo car I've had was a TT Quattro. Basically I pick it up in a week and want to plan my mods.

Yeah, c'mon dudes it's a fair question if the guy is enthusiastic, play nice. Someone asking what people's top three performance mods are shouldn't get this sort of response.

-Ian

Agreed mate but....

I think it's just the way it's being asked. The comment about "fast as fook" and topless girls makes me a bit blasé about answering such questions.

It builds a mental picture that I'm not too keen on, sorry. :rolleyes:

This is going to sound stupid, but im new. I'll expect sarcy comments anyway :)

Whats BPU ?

Basic Performance Upgrades

The catalytic converts are very restrictive on the TT Supra and are used to limit the boost. Removing the cats helps the turbos spool up a lot quicker and will allow the turbos produce more boost. Infact they allow the turbos to overboost so you'll need to limit the boost by fitting ring in the exhaust to restrict the exhaust gasses.

Do a search for BPU, with a few easy and relatively cheap mods, you should be able to get between 370-400(crank)hp.

Welcome to the club, anything you cannot find an answer to ask away.

cheers

Agreed mate but....

I think it's just the way it's being asked. The comment about "fast as fook" and topless girls makes me a bit blasé about answering such questions.

It builds a mental picture that I'm not too keen on, sorry. :rolleyes:

I understand what you mean, asking the right questions in the right way and providing all relevant information, does help get the answer you are looking for.