The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insurance time - Sky

i-macca

Sitting here chatting to a guy called Luke at Sky Insurance at the moment, got a great deal with them, and just have to say - wow, what a great company to deal with!

I've spoken to three chaps now getting quotes and asking them to beat quotes etc. and they've all been friendly and chatty and they know their stuff. They've made the whole (usually horrible) process of getting insurance a thoroughly enjoyable and easy process.

Well recommended to give them a call and get them to sort you out! :D

Sitting here chatting to a guy called Luke at Sky Insurance at the moment, got a great deal with them, and just have to say - wow, what a great company to deal with!

I've spoken to three chaps now getting quotes and asking them to beat quotes etc. and they've all been friendly and chatty and they know their stuff. They've made the whole (usually horrible) process of getting insurance a thoroughly enjoyable and easy process.

Well recommended to give them a call and get them to sort you out! :D

I found sky insurance absolutely top notch. They are good for insuring your 2nd car to. Sky all the way.:nana:

Guest sunnyG83

well it seems that they are pleasing all their customers tonight as they just gave me a great quote that beat the likes of Elephant (they even beat their 10month policy price) and Liverpool Victoria and Lancaster too, i was very impressed

Top Cats:)

Yeh, I got a quote on a 2nd car and that was brill too, they've said they'd mirror my no claims as a 2nd car discount on another policy and so get it pretty cheap. Not bad.

Think I may well write a letter to them saying how happy I am with the service. May sound a bit soppy, but people are always so quick to send letters of complaint, but rarely send a letter for the good bits. I know from working on helpdesk/tech support it's always nice when you get that rare letter thanking you for your help... :)

Ill be trying them next time round, but i doubt they will want to insure me as im only 21 on a TT. Elephant/ Admiral with there very strange policies on what they will/wont insure will probably have to do for me for a few more years.

oh yeah and ill have 1 no claim next time round, i cant wait, my first one !!

:D

Is your Supra modified? J spec or UK? and is it agreed value? sorry but thats dam cheap!

The only mods it has is 18" rims, aftermarket suspension and an axpexi air filter. Stock apart from that. Its an Import.

Im 31, have 10 years no claims. My Broker always finds me good deals, I have 3 cars insured with them now.

Keith-Michaels. Speak to John, if your interested.