The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Im new, few questions

Glosphil

Hey there, im just looking at getting my first Supra. I've been and viewed the supra in the ebay listing below. The asking price is £9000. There is no service history with it, although there are some A4 sheets with diagrams of parts of the engine, but its all in Japanese.

Its a nice car and seemed to drive well although a bit jerky, probably me not used to it, very short clutch.

Its not in perfect condition, it has some marks on it and a part of the front bumper the paint is all cracked. One headlamp is all misted up. Apart from that is seems in good condition. The engine is so clean it looks new. (strange ?)

Anyway, please can someone have a look and tell me if im getting a good deal ? Thanks guys.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&item=280042763199&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Certainly looks nice and clean for its year......price seems fair for age and condition. I would say providing there are no engine/turbo problems, looks quite a good find........

Only thing is, how can it have just done over 50,000 miles its never been in the UK ???

From the pictures it doesnt look bad, but it is hard to tell.

For a 6 Speed TT the price is around normal for the mileage, with some nice mods

Haggle him down over the light and marks on it! For 9k i would want it perfect!

If he wont come down in price, walk away and have a look through the cars for sale on here!

Well no mention of budget and to get a mint TT 6sp would maybe be over £9k if that is the budget, for sure you will be able to get a 6sp with a few issues for this price, or has the market dropped even further?

It depends who is selling the 6 speed :innocent: