The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Happy Days!!

garetheves

Well, got the car back from Hyper Sports and Racing tonight after finally having my missfire sorted. For those who arent aware of the problems ive been having, see This Thread. It's been quite an epic but glad to say all problems are sorted now was a very nice drive home, feels awesome to be back in it. With all the kids out tonight Trick and Treating, the stares it was getting really brought a smile back to my face and helped me realise that despite the cost and sometimes downright frustration at owning these things, it is sooooo worth it.

The problem turned out to be a dodgy wire feeding from the Traction control to the ECU. Unfortunately it took them a number of hours of labour to find this, plus time on the Dyno so it wasnt the cheapest of jobs but i had tried everything that i could possible to myself. Thanks to everyone who had input into the original thread.

Now i can start tarting up my engine bay a bit. :D