The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pop Goes the Weasel!!!

Nic

I'm just weighing up my options at the moment, could do without my car being off the road for too long and the expense right now.

It'll depend which turbo has gone, I have a spare 2nd hand stock 1st turbo here, which would be the simplest/cheapest option at the moment. I'll find out the verdict tomorrow when the turbos are pulled off.

I'm also looking at the option of going with a Garrett single and HKS set up, I have most of the supporting parts already, just need to work out what else I'll need.

So if anyone wants to sponsor the Nic single fund, please start sending some orders my way :sos: :D

Thats sucks mate....how about hybrids?? have you considered rebuilt stockers?

Nowhere I know of here does rebuilt turbos, I could probably get them done in Japan, but the price would be expensive.

Anyone want to buy a 6spd NA Supra? :cry:

Nowhere I know of here does rebuilt turbos, I could probably get them done in Japan, but the price would be expensive.

Anyone want to buy a 6spd NA Supra? :cry:

Surely your half way towards a single anyway are'nt you?? only problem is you would'nt have Ian C to map your E-manage, unless you know someone over there who is good with it?

you would surely only need the kit and an ECU no?? oh and injectors

• 2 weeks later...

Took the plunge today and ordered the following for my car

HKS Setup Kit

http://www.hks-power.co.jp/products/turbo/support/set/img/image_01.jpg

HKS Racing BOV Type II + boss

http://www.hks-power.co.jp/products/blow_off/sqv/img/option7.jpg

Now just need the rest of the stuff :search:

ps. I'll have a second hand HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve kit for a Supra available shortly, if anyone is looking for one.