The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New KOYO Radiator Arrived Today ;-)

Sheefa

It's here, a beautiful piece of craftmanship I must say in replacement of my stock radiator. Looks the nuts and I hear it's pretty damn good too at cooling! ;)

Cost £240 including delivery.

However, Can I fit it myself? NO.

Was it mean't to be delivered to my home address? NO.

Was there a specific reason why I asked for it to be delivered to Chris Wilsons address - YES, because my bloody car's there!

Damn. Another £30 gone on posting this giant thing there. Oh well, all worth it in the end I suppose................:)

Greg.

KOYO.jpg

It's here, a beautiful piece of craftmanship I must say in replacement of my stock radiator. Looks the nuts and I hear it's pretty damn good too at cooling! ;)

Cost £240 including delivery.

However, Can I fit it myself? NO.

Was it mean't to be delivered to my home address? NO.

Was there a specific reason why I asked for it to be delivered to Chris Wilsons address - YES, because my bloody car's there!

Damn. Another £30 gone on posting this giant thing there. Oh well, all worth it in the end I suppose................:)

Greg.

£30 to post it !

I sent four 16 " wheels for £25 !

Glad the shopping list it getting ticked off, how long till she is ready to come home ?

Thanks Colin. That was a rough guestimate mate - who should I use to ensure it's secure in the post but also well priced?

Hopefully, Greddy FMIC should arrive this week and Tranny cooler has already arrived. :D With a bit of luck I'll have her back by Mid November but I'll let Chris work his magic however long it takes :thumbs:

Will post up some pics when she's all done.

Cheers, ;)

Greg

Thanks Colin. That was a rough guestimate mate - who should I use to ensure it's secure in the post but also well priced?

Hopefully, Greddy FMIC should arrive this week and Tranny cooler has already arrived. :D With a bit of luck I'll have her back by Mid November but I'll let Chris work his magic however long it takes :thumbs:

Will post up some pics when she's all done.

Cheers, ;)

Greg

Greg give these guys a try, they use all the main couriers and have been good to me.

http://www.interparcel.com/

Greg, Royal mail is what I usually use but was asking colsoop to see who he used for sending the wheels , as I think £25 is not bad at all.

I send my facelift front lights with £500 insurance paid about £10 with royal mail, considering the box I wraped the lights in was very big that was a good price mate, so you should be fine and cant see they charge fore than £15 for the radiator.

It's here, a beautiful piece of craftmanship I must say in replacement of my stock radiator. Looks the nuts and I hear it's pretty damn good too at cooling! .

Yup and yup on both counts. I'm very happy with my Racing version, had it for 18 months now.

Yep.

Matt - I got it off ebay mate in USA. It cost $330 and the $105 to ship and it arrived here in PERFECT condition in only 3 days! Very pleased. It is 100% genuine and the seller has had plenty of good feedback on these. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D130036226041%26fvi%3D1&item=130036226041

Well worth it. :)

Greg