The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new addition

gaz1

picked up absolute great n/a this weekend, 93 model fsh, all mot,s, was imported in 97, even have the bill for sale from then £19995, it looks great, and drives like it has just come out of the showroom, well pleased, popped in for a cuppa at cj,s on the way back and came out laden with bargains, cheers col, i am going to make it into a show car for my boy, and will be keeping the limiter on it, although he will be paying a lot towards it, so hopefully he will take it easy in it and i will have it ready for him in april may time, just in time for summer, a little gutted about doing it though as it is so nice stock, and it has done just 46000 miles, people will think i am mad spending a lot on an n/a but what the hell, going to be looking at veilside or do luck front yaris side skirts, trial rear, interior retrim, uk brakes, tein suspention, 19" mania pacifics, and the list goes on:rolleyes: will try to post pics tomorow:D

picked up absolute great n/a this weekend, 93 model fsh, all mot,s, was imported in 97, even have the bill for sale from then £19995, it looks great, and drives like it has just come out of the showroom, well pleased, popped in for a cuppa at cj,s on the way back and came out laden with bargains, cheers col, i am going to make it into a show car for my boy, and will be keeping the limiter on it, although he will be paying a lot towards it, so hopefully he will take it easy in it and i will have it ready for him in april may time, just in time for summer, a little gutted about doing it though as it is so nice stock, and it has done just 46000 miles, people will think i am mad spending a lot on an n/a but what the hell, going to be looking at veilside or do luck front yaris side skirts, trial rear, interior retrim, uk brakes, tein suspention, 19" mania pacifics, and the list goes on:rolleyes: will try to post pics tomorow:D

Your sons a right lucky b*stard for having a dad like you!!