The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi guys i have a dead supra soon to be reborn

uzthedentist

Hi guys, ive posted on your forum a few times before about my forums meets. now i finally succumbed and bought a supra myself. My previous car was a 350hpcelica gt4 st205. my new one a 94 jap spec supra tt unmodified but with uk spec brakes.

like an idiot being used to an awd car i took a roundabout the wrong way in the wet and nearly killed my supe only a week after buying it!! luckily its only bodywork damage the chassis and engine are fine. so its at knight racer at the mo being sorted with a do luck kit front, bomex skirts, trd front wings, trial rear and trd rear wing and respray in world rally blue. will be very sexy when finished.

moral of the story, dont drive a rwd car like an awd car :(

here are some fooked pics. will post some pics when its fully done as it will look sexy as hell

IM000193_edited-1.jpg

IM000195_edited-1.jpg

IM000196_edited-1.jpg

IM000197_edited-1.jpg

Guest sunnyG83

hi Uz long time no speak mate im glad you came away from the celica to buy a Supra instead. You have been a naughty boy he he doing that to a supra in such a short while.

Glad to hear you were not hurt mate and do you have any weight reduction session lined up for the Supra like you did with your GT4

That aint going to be cheap to fix :eek:

Pah, what would you know? ;)

P.S. Glad you got it back eventually. Should be easier to identify you catching up at warp speed in my mirror now that it's slightly orange, too ;)

uzthedentist - hope you get it sorted dude, I hate seeing a Supe like that :( At least you are ok an no-one got hurt. :)

Pah, what would you know? ;)

P.S. Glad you got it back eventually. Should be easier to identify you catching up at warp speed in my mirror now that it's slightly orange, too ;)

:D

For the spoiler to snap like that, the tailgate must be seriously bent and out of shape

• 2 months later...