The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Santapod today

Robbie

[GRIN][/GRIN] What a day !!!! After a sad old day at the jap show final the other week I decided to see if the car was working properly! At the jap show it turned out to be a faulty fuel pump relay causing a serious lack of power. I drove my lardy full weight supra with its spare tyre and all the kit everybody has in their car to the pod.

The weather today was perfect and the track at the beginning of the day was fresh....

1.43 bar on optimax,MT drag radials on the back and did a 10.7 on my first run:D :D :D :D :D :yahoo:

One for the Lardy old UK specs

Thanks everyone:)

I managed to do 11 runs that day and messed most of them up and nearly pushed the car into the wall at one point when the the previous bike had dumped the contents of its gearbox onto the track:blink: I had my best launch with a 1.591 60ft but the oil on the track prevented me from doing any good times...at which point I decided I had pushed my luck far enough and drove back to Kent

1.623 60ft

4.479 330ft

6.909 8th ET

101.11 8th MPH

8.948 100ft

10.781 1/4

126.72 1/4 ET

I also did a 10.8, a 10.9 and a couple of 11.0's as well as a 12.5! my traps were all around the 127 mph mark. I think there is another 3/4/5 mph to come at this boost with some map adustments.

I think this just goes to show that you dont need to empty your glove box, take your floor mats, spare wheel, jack, seats, carpet and back seat to get these old cars moving down the strip.

Then again:D

Thank you. Mr H. / Bobbeh

I checked my EGt's and they never went above 760 C. My temps are taken from just behind the exhaust housing.

My tyres were at 18psi

MT street radial 275 17's, now with over 14 burnouts 1300miles on them and still street legal:d

Here's a link to a vid. I think it was a 10.8 run Sorry for the poor quality as it was recorded from my phone taped to the dash:rolleyes:

http://media.putfile.com/108-14