The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire folk Xmas meal?

RedM

I've come up with a great idea that I totally stole from another thread.

Do any Yorkshire Supra owners fancy having a Xmas meal/get-together WITHOUT the sodding cars?

A chance to eat some good food, get a bit tiddly and have a laugh. The two Matts are banned though because I'd never finish my food for laughing.

So, anyone up for it? What would we eat? I'm partial to Indian, Chinese and Japanese. A venue in Leeds perhaps.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teppanyaki?

Are you paying?

;)

Would that be Shogun Teppanyaki or the other one up by the Merrion Centre (if it's still there)?

What about food at somewhere simple and quick like Tampopo to give more drinking time? Having said this the Teppanyaki think is fun in a group.... fish & chips with a few cans of Special Brew?

Are you paying?

;)

Would that be Shogun Teppanyaki or the other one up by the Merrion Centre (if it's still there)?

What about food at somewhere simple and quick like Tampopo to give more drinking time? Having said this the Teppanyaki think is fun in a group.... fish & chips with a few cans of Special Brew?

The one up near the Merrion, the bar next door (Sandanista) does a wicked Mojito and Mojo and Reform are just around the corner.

I've come up with a great idea that I totally stole from another thread.

Do any Yorkshire Supra owners fancy having a Xmas meal/get-together WITHOUT the sodding cars?

A chance to eat some good food, get a bit tiddly and have a laugh. The two Matts are banned though because I'd never finish my food for laughing.

So, anyone up for it? What would we eat? I'm partial to Indian, Chinese and Japanese. A venue in Leeds perhaps.

yep count me in,will get Dion down too,maybe see if we can get eyefi and monkey too!