The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Almost one year since the big smash

Chiefgroover

Do you have a replacement yet and does it have the big twins on?

Homer, a replacement is very hard to find, however i could be in a vvti tip very soon for a while, but it will most likely be 2007 before i find the right 6 speed big tub replacement, and when I do I am doing every track day I can !.

chicane chancy.JPG

sideways nice 4.JPG

sideways nice 5.JPG

As said before, it does not seem like a year already. Goes to show how time flies. Hope you're back in the hot seat of something cool soon.

Did the girl ever get convicted, i think i remember you saying something about her possibly being on the phone at the time of the crash?

As said before, it does not seem like a year already. Goes to show how time flies. Hope you're back in the hot seat of something cool soon.

Did the girl ever get convicted, i think i remember you saying something about her possibly being on the phone at the time of the crash?

Funny enough, she is a customer of mine (found this out recently lol) and i tortured ther with pics of what she destroyed. She admitted what I guessed, she was texting the just fell out with boyfriend, and was a bit upset when she hit me. Was an even bigger shock to her than me lol, ah well thats how it goes, next car is getting close now. New cars means new fun, man how I love leaving AMG mercs and BMW's in the mirror lol!

Just goes to show what can happen when distracted while at the wheel.

I've been the victim of other peoples poor driving in the past aswell, you just have to be thankfull it didn't cost anybody the "big one"

Looking for a new car is an exciting time, enjoy. :)

OK here goes with a bit of speed, not nailing it too hard as there was little room between the trucks and the ditch!.

I was ready to choke Katrin by this stage, here I was on a bit of road i didnt know and then we find out SHE didnt know it either. Only my hands were on the wheel would have strangled her lmao :rolleyes: