The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gt Art Nr Brighton ?

markrzs

Well id go to my local ATS garage where i've been before but the previous manager has left and the new one won't touch it :(

Our local family mechanic friend would do it but his garage is up a pot holed dirt track in the middle of no where.

Perhaps Wayne ( Supradibbs ) could do it ?

Guest gzaerojon
Well id go to my local ATS garage where i've been before but the previous manager has left and the new one won't touch it :(

Our local family mechanic friend would do it but his garage is up a pot holed dirt track in the middle of no where.

Perhaps Wayne ( Supradibbs ) could do it ?

yeah i'm sure wayne will do it, you might have to help him drag his old supra out the garage so he can use the pit ;)

Good idea mate, give him a shout :)

If you want to know about my gt-art experience, pm me :) Although I'm literally leaving the house as soon as the missus gets her ass in gear, wont reply till tomorrow.

I won't bother you mate, shopping in Tesco is more important :D

I'll give Wayne a ring in a mo, hows them nice wheels lookin Jonh ?

the garage around the corner from mine did the double de-cat remove and replace for £50, they are a nice bunch. I can have a word if you like, no potholes, easy to get too and they have the most amazing floor ramp

I've spoken to gt-art on the phone before, I remember thinking they seemed a bit kinda disinterested and also their prices may be high they would be worth considering for local mapping perhaps, appart from that I'm not so sure.