The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New and curious

mjm.uk

Hi, just been reading a few posts/threads but cannot find anything (nor on google) with accurate performance figures for the Supra :-( I am buying a Supra but not this side of xmas - for obvious reasons :eyebrows: Would any1 be kind enuff to post stats for: N/A - T - TT and also what sort of performance diff there is between Auto & Manual. And, if I ain't being too cheeky :p , bhp + torq's plz :D

Well hopefully soon I'll be posting more and more as I get to grips with it all. As soon as I get me supra I'll stick loads'a shots on ere' :innocent:

** Cherrie'O. **

I have been searching for like 30mins now on here - this site's got like everything i could ever want to know about a supra, just no1 posting about standard performance figures, from the 225bhp to the 330bhp (im using the BHP's as approx to my memory) :D :D :D

hi

I don't understand.

1) There are lots of threads on here (and every other supra site) about auto v. manual.

2) What do you mean accurate performance figures ? Most if not all supras have some kind of modification. Over on this side of the planet, I can put my car back to stock in about half an hour and I don't know anyone else with a completely stock TT.

3) What difference are performance figures like that going to make to your purchase ?

bcuz im after speed, looks, curves, sexy lines and a rear end that'll show J-Lo up :D But I want the non-turbo manual to be honest, unless it's slower then the car I have now (which is a Civic Type-R) in-which case i will have to opt for a turbo version... anyways i read alot of reveiws about supra's dotted all over the internet and alot, and i mean like 75% of them were saying Auto's are better and all the other jargen, But i want a manual, but at the same time I want reliability - - - DAMN IM CONFUSED :(

bcuz im after speed, looks, curves, sexy lines and a rear end that'll show J-Lo up :D But I want the non-turbo manual to be honest, unless it's slower then the car I have now (which is a Civic Type-R) in-which case i will have to opt for a turbo version... anyways i read alot of reveiws about supra's dotted all over the internet and alot, and i mean like 75% of them were saying Auto's are better and all the other jargen, But i want a manual, but at the same time I want reliability - - - DAMN IM CONFUSED :(

I doubt that an NA manual Supra is slower than a Civic Type R, but I also suspect it's not significantly quicker. It makes more power but it's a pretty big car. As a driver, I'm not sure you will notice that much difference in power / 0-60 times.

If you really want a step in power, TT is the only way to go.

I doubt that an NA manual Supra is slower than a Civic Type R, but I also suspect it's not significantly quicker. It makes more power but it's a pretty big car. As a driver, I'm not sure you will notice that much difference in power / 0-60 times.

If you really want a step in power, TT is the only way to go.

Who is that in your Avatar matey?

V Nice and does she know!! :)

Yes she does. She gave me a desk calendar at the start of the year which is fairly popular in the office (this is one of the pics from it) - and I've been using her pics as avatars on the porsche forum. We keep meaning to take some more actually - will get around to it one day.

Yes she does. She gave me a desk calendar at the start of the year which is fairly popular in the office (this is one of the pics from it) - and I've been using her pics as avatars on the porsche forum. We keep meaning to take some more actually - will get around to it one day.

All I can say is Crackin' :)

:: squiffy ::

Mate, how fast is your 225BHP Supra? I'm not fussed about top speed mate, just acceleration. Faster then 6.6? And guys, ill get you all a few pics of my missiz too yeah? being as my topic has changed from 0-60's to g/f's abilities :D :D :D :D