The mkiv Supra Owners Club

quick fcd question

Guest mk47

whats better to go for greddy or trl or are they pretty much as good as each other? i recall being told hks isnt reccomended so is there anything i need to know about the greddy or is it good as?

TRL is the one fella, as it raises the boost cut level rether than completely removing it :)

Cheers, so am i right to say the greddy ones same as hks and completely removes the boost cut level?

Ok cheers, just one more numpty q, completely removing the boost cut, is that a bad thing i.e. what side effects or future problems (if any) can it cause?

click the word boost cut in your post :)

in short, removing it means in theory your car could do 400000BAR of boost :eek: you get the idea.

thanks for all the help mate :thumbs: hmm interesting to see though how much 400000 bar feels like :eyebrows: