The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Down where ?

davo

Car was very clean because I had just washed it ... what am I talking about, it is ALWAYS just washed.

Surpisingly, they are 2 different sets of wheels. In the pic near my garage, they are 17" Works. In the pic near the water they are 18" AME Fires.

Car was very clean because I had just washed it ... what am I talking about, it is ALWAYS just washed.

Surpisingly, they are 2 different sets of wheels. In the pic near my garage, they are 17" Works. In the pic near the water they are 18" AME Fires.

not a chance or the wheels in the pic with your garage 17s :tongue:

Pretty sure they were my 17" Work rims. Checked the date of the pic too. Will have a closer look at the centre disks later.

Thanks for the welcome by the way. Will post some more pics of the cruises we have out here if you guys are interested.

This day we had a cruise to my mountains house.

Probably had 25 Supras this day. Somone called the police to the street. Coppers turned up, had a look at our cars and wished us a good day. They were pretty impressed that we got there without the police knowing.

Resize of IMGP0499.JPG

Resize of IMGP0500.JPG

Resize of IMGP0501.JPG

Resize of IMGP0503.JPG

Welcome to the club Davo, good to see a few more of you guys signing up here :thumbs:

Now if you can just persuade the rest of the Aus Supraforum guys to sign up, it will make my life that little bit easier :)

Your car looks stunning, very nice! :cool:

Welcome to the club Davo, good to see a few more of you guys signing up here :thumbs:

Now if you can just persuade the rest of the Aus Supraforum guys to sign up, it will make my life that little bit easier :)

Thanks for the welcome. How does it make your life easier if lots of us sign up here ?

Thanks for the welcome. How does it make your life easier if lots of us sign up here ?

I'm a trader on the Aus forum (importpimp in sponsors section) and here too, so I tend to do a lot of duplication of posts between forums.

Not a problem, but anything that gets me out of extra work is a bonus :sly: :D

Nah ... I have the funny feeling mine are on their way out and have been thinking of going US spec.

Just thought that if you had some spare ...

The UK and Euro spec Supras use the same tubros as the US Supras, put a wanted add in the classifieds section on here and you may get lucky.

I can also supply brand new UK Spec turbos if needed.

The UK and Euro spec Supras use the same tubros as the US Supras, put a wanted add in the classifieds section on here and you may get lucky.

I can also supply brand new UK Spec turbos if needed.

Hi Nic,

can you check the part numbers on that to make sure? I heard a rumour that the US spec turbos are different to the UK ones and so the part numbers differ as well...would be interested to get that checked.

JB