The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RR Shoot Out At TEG Sport Carnforth - 10/02/06

Guest nick280

Guest nick280

Edit: Once again this is off ...

Mike

Edit: This has been re-organised follwing the Rolling Road failure last year. The New date is to be the 10th February 2007.

New details on page 2

Mike

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry for seeming rude but I'm holding a RR Shoot Out at TEG Sport for the GT4 owners.

I'm running low on numbers and thought there might be some of you in the north west/east that may want to turn up and have a run on the Dyno Dynamics Rolling Road they have.

Will cost no more than £40 and will decrease with numbers :)

It starts at 8.30am and runs no later than 3pm.

I originally had 20 gt4's and and 5 various other attending but for one reason or another I have had nearly 15 drop out and that has left us short on numbers.

TEG Sport is about 10 minutes from Junction 35 on the M6 if you are interested or you can visit the Post on the GT4EC which has directions (Page 4) and a list of people that are coming.

It would be nice to see a few different types of cars there.

Thanks for reading this & hope some of you can attend this meet.

Guest nick280

Oh dear, I didn't realise.

Never mind, maybe somebody might want to come along but it will make it a long day for them.

Thanks for not minding me posting on your forum.

Regards,

quite tempted by this mate, i'me not really into RR days as i know what the car will do but it is on my doorstep, would i have to turn up that early as i'me out friday night and may be a little "delicate" Saturday morning, mine is also an auto, will these guys know what they are doing as a lot of dont seem to have a clue

Guest nick280

You dont have to turn up eary mate, no.

I've got 5 or 6 getting there for the start that should see us through till 10ish.

Steve Simpson is a top guy, he mapped my car and I got on to him through the lancer register. I'd trust him with any car.

He highly rated with the WRC teams and is often flown out to map WRC cars all over the world.

Your more than welcome as it would be nice to see something other than a GT4 there and you will top the chart on BHP ;)

You dont have to turn up eary mate, no.

I've got 5 or 6 getting there for the start that should see us through till 10ish.

Steve Simpson is a top guy, he mapped my car and I got on to him through the lancer register. I'd trust him with any car.

He highly rated with the WRC teams and is often flown out to map WRC cars all over the world.

Your more than welcome as it would be nice to see something other than a GT4 there and you will top the chart on BHP ;)

nice one, cant promise to be there it all depends on the kind of state i'me in in the morning one of the guys is leaving work so i'me sure it will be quite a heavy night

Guest nick280

Hi Paul,

I emailed Steve last night to check about your car being an Auto Box, he replied that Auto Boxes don't cause any problems for him.

Regards,

Guest nick280

PAUL,

The dyno is broken mate, dont go, might be able to fix in morning but slim chance it wont. If you really want, ring me as I'm going down to appologise to people I cant get hold of.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nick280

Hi People/Paul.

Dyno fixed at long last :lol:

i'm gathering numbers again if anybody is interested, no date set yet but open to suggestions.

I may not be coming as its getting close to our due date, but I'm trying to organinse it and will attend if the wife hasn't popped by then.

There is 2 Evo's and an Impreza aswell as all the GT4's to humiliate so feel free to join in the fun :)

Regards,

• 2 months later...
Guest nick280

Hi Guys,

Right the rr day is back on, Saturday 10 feb 2007.

I'm not organising it this time but one of my mates is so I said i'd post the new date on here for him and answer any questions for him.

List on the GT4EC

Be nice to see some big bruisers there.

Thanks,

Guest nick280

Thanks for the sticky,

Yea, I cant change the tittle at all, thanks for that also ;)

Hopefully it will get some atension and people will read through it.