The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got My Car Back ... At Last!!! :)

nismo_lp

Original thread: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=78454

After 6 weeks ive now got my car back... noticed a few very minor errors in the paint work that should 'buff' out... I hope!

The replica bumper was not modified correctly which has ment it fits very poorly which i think il sort out before next summer.

Other then that its looking pretty damn nice i think! :)

Clear side repeaters on the way and thats the aesthetics finished!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=78454&page=8

Image008.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image007.jpg

Image009.jpg

I didnt realise it need so much modding to fit ... theres a gap of about 1 or 2 cm where the front lights should touch!

think i can just see the problem, still looks great tho. did it come from a trader on here? im just interested cos im waiting on one being delivered just now, hope its better quality. pm if you like

Fantastic. I started off with full VS kit in blue too. I think a lot of the Japanese guys like this combo cos I've seen a few cars like it. Got the TRD rear wing now and really inspired by that front bumper. Get some clear repeaters dude, cheap as chips and will really make you smile.

Fantastic. I started off with full VS kit in blue too. I think a lot of the Japanese guys like this combo cos I've seen a few cars like it. Got the TRD rear wing now and really inspired by that front bumper. Get some clear repeaters dude, cheap as chips and will really make you smile.

Ordered ... just need to get down to marshalls to pick them up :)

and thanks!

looks mint mate and i think they might have not removed the crash bar on there mate.

yeah ... its sitting at home! The garage was insurance approved ... they are not used to having to tweak and adapt body kits... when i 1st mentioned it they didnt want to get involved.