The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cool New Ab-Flug Headlights

Nic

I noticed these new headlights from Ab-Flug the other day. It looks like they have a clear, unlined lens and different inner design, I'm not sure if they are complete replacement headlights or just the parts to modify the stock headlights.

Can someone buy some from me please, so I can find out :)

http://abflug.jp/products/SUPLA80/manager/upfile/52_144acfcc07e01b.jpghttp://abflug.jp/products/SUPLA80/manager/upfile/52_244acfcd06597d.jpg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From reading the blurb on their site it looks like they are new lenses and inners. It seems to read that they are designed to improve the headlight performance

Here's a translation

Many JZA80 owners feel dissatisfaction, is expressed the genuine headlight which "lovely" it is the item which trance form it can point in sharp image.

Kit configuration became the inner body and the acrylic cover, implemented price low with diverting genuine unit.

The genuine lens is cut and just mounts the product image changes from ???.

Japanese domestic price is around £225 a set, I'll check to see how much I can supply them for.

lol sounds good Nic ;) :p

We need better pics...get a set ordered man ;) :p

I think you're confusing me with someone with money Alex :search: I've just had to sell the wife, put the kids to work the fields and shot the dog, so we have food on the table for supper :D

If anyone wants some, I'll do the first set at cost :)

looking at the website thats not for the complete kit, complete kit is £352!

From what I can understand from the website, they are also sold on an exchange basis by Ab-Flug, this is the higher price. The lower price is just for the components to DIY.

From what I can understand from the website they are also sold on an exchange basis by Ab-Flug, this is the higher price. The lower price is just for the componenets to DIY.

cool cool. bit of Blue Peter style heres one i made earlier :)

I'd be intrested if you can get them :)