The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trick or Treat

R3DG3CKO ROB

I have a nice metal door knocker and a spare brand new car battery, I feel an idea coming along.

Wehn I am blessed with father hood in the near future and it is time for my kids to do halloween I will not allow them to go door to door like some begger would rather have them go to a party, but hey that might change when the time comes.

I fecking hate holloween. I dont mind the little ones but the older kids can be a problem. Cars locked in the garage but I think I might go out somewhere - anywhere.

Agreed, little kids, dressed up, wandering around with parents looking for a few sweets to make it a fun night - fine and dandy.

What I don't like is 16 year old chavs in tracksuits and a 25p plastic mask turning up in gangs expecting money in return for them being able to string 3 words together and knock on a door.

I have a nice metal door knocker and a spare brand new car battery, I feel an idea coming along.

Sadly 12v won't do anything mate. You'll need to step it up to at least 50v before it can be felt through the skin.

I'm going to tie the German Shepard to the Supe. He'll put the chav's off, or eat them ;)

I only hope he doesn't het too excited an start dragging the car down the road (he's huge!).

There is a good little trick you play with the Trick or treaters.

Buy some Forero Rochea carefully unwrap them and then eat the contents (The nice part hehe)

Boil up some Brussle Sprouts until they are nice and squishy pretty much falling apart.

Put them in the fridge so they are chilled

Melt some chocolate.

Crush some hazelnuts

Cover the sprouts in the chocolate

Sprinkle the crushed hazelnuts over them

Then put them in the fridage to set.

Then carefully pack each one back in the wrapper and give to tirck or treaters - they think they have been treated with a nice sweet

But they get a trick lol !! - a nice mushy bad tasting brussle sprout haha

Sadly 12v won't do anything mate. You'll need to step it up to at least 50v before it can be felt through the skin.

yea but it's mainly the ampage that kills :) I bet with a starter motor the stock battery kicks out a fiar old current :sly:

Buy some Forero Rochea carefully unwrap them and then eat the contents (The nice part hehe)

Boil up some Brussle Sprouts until they are nice and squishy pretty much falling apart.

Melt some chocolate.

Crush some hazelnuts

Then carefully pack each one back in the wrapper and give to tirck or treaters - they think they have been treated with a nice sweet

Fan-bloody-tastic. You're a truely evil man, well done.

What if i get one of those dyno thingies, the type of thing on really old bikes, the fater it goes the brighter it got! so the harder they chap the bigger the shock?

Melt some chocolate.

Crush some hazelnuts

That's effort. Can't you just buy these somewhere?

I think I've spotted a market - Evil Chocolate.

bloody hell. i didn't think of that. My car is going to be on show for all those brats. Gona have to get the garage sorted for the supe.

last year they ripped my door bell of the wall and shoved dirty leaves through my letter box.

[/ANGRY]

I am actually laughing to my self now thinking of it but at the time i could of strung them up by there balls.:D

I wouldn't mind but the kids who did it got £3 of me to.[ANGRY]

/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif

Halloween is a pain in the arse american invention, i like the woman in america who heated up dollar coins so they were red hot when the little bastards came round put the coins in their hands, then took them back when they did not want them, also razor blades in candy floss and apples is a good one and the best is sherbet dip dabs emptied and filled with caustic soda.Don't mind little ones with their parents etc, but the teenage chavs deserve what they get!!:p