The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mu Supra- Back on the road............soon!

Sheefa

Hi all,

Finally got the parts I needed following my little, but very expensive mishap about 5 weeks ago.

I've had to replace my FMIC, radiator, got RLTC fitted and a full checkover.

Parts I've purchased are:

Greddy 2-row FMIC with hardpipe kit

Koyo Radiator

Racelogic TC with Digital Adjuster & Launch Control

*NEED* Transmission Cooler

Can't wait to get her back from Chris. Been dying without her and miss every moment I'm at home not being closer to the beauty.

I can take assurance i the fact that when I do get my car back from Chris, not for another 2-3 weeks mind, it'll be up and running better than ever!

Let's hope it doesn't happen again! ;)

Cheers.

Greg

Thanks Steve. Any chance that was you I saw today in your Silver Sup pal going down the Hagley Road in Birmingham at about 6:15? Thought it may be. ;)

How did your respray go too pal?

No mate, I've not driven my poor supe for weeks either, but that's through choice as it's sat in the garage at the moment away from the shitey weather. I've had payment come through for the repair it but the chap from the insurance company of the old lady who reveresed into me said I might be able to get it fixed by dentmaster or similar because the paintwork is 100% fine and it's such a small amount of damage (you can barely see it) that it shouldn't need painting. The (my) jury is out in my mind but I'll get it looked at by a few experts before I eventually make my mind up. The important thing is I've got the money to do it and that all - eventually - went through smoothly! :)

About bloody time Greg! :D

No mate, I've not driven my poor supe for weeks either, but that's through choice as it's sat in the garage at the moment away from the shitey weather. I've had payment come through for the repair it but the chap from the insurance company of the old lady who reveresed into me said I might be able to get it fixed by dentmaster or similar because the paintwork is 100% fine and it's such a small amount of damage (you can barely see it) that it shouldn't need painting. The (my) jury is out in my mind but I'll get it looked at by a few experts before I eventually make my mind up. The important thing is I've got the money to do it and that all - eventually - went through smoothly! :)

I've got a dent guy that I highly recommend Ste if you're interested.

Thanks guys.

PL Carbodies were good Steve, just depends how bad the damage is pal. Hope you get it sorted.

Thanks Nic and sorry things didn't work out with our FMIC deal mate. You can never trust suppliers hey! Still, very happy with your comms and service nonetheless pal.

Burna and Pete, hope to see you at a meet sometime soon. Any planned for late November/December?

Max-headroom - think we've established that guy has a few 'issues' including that of his sexuality (nothing against the people who bat the other side here, but is a tititus). Shocking.

Thanks all. :) Now, someone give me a tranny........................

cooler please ;)

Greg.

Hi all,

Finally got the parts I needed following my little, but very expensive mishap about 5 weeks ago.

I've had to replace my FMIC, radiator, got RLTC fitted and a full checkover.

Parts I've purchased are:

Greddy 2-row FMIC with hardpipe kit

Koyo Radiator

Racelogic TC with Digital Adjuster & Launch Control

*NEED* Transmission Cooler

Can't wait to get her back from Chris. Been dying without her and miss every moment I'm at home not being closer to the beauty.

I can take assurance i the fact that when I do get my car back from Chris, not for another 2-3 weeks mind, it'll be up and running better than ever!

Let's hope it doesn't happen again! ;)

Cheers.

Greg

Wear our logo for 12 months and ill send you a Fluidyne tranny (lol) cooler

Not a problem, do you meet the following?

1. 19 Years old

2. Great Body

3. Seriously beautiful

4. Willing to please me in any way

Then im afraid the answer woudl still be no!

He's not 19.

Hang on...there's probably only No4 he can check off on that list.

Greg - Introduce me to your sis sometime ;)

Not a problem, do you meet the following?

1. 19 Years old

2. Great Body

3. Seriously beautiful

4. Willing to please me in any way

Then im afraid the answer woudl still be no!

I can offer the following:

1. Fortunately for you (unfortuntaley for everyone else) I'm a loud b*stard :D so everyone would hear about what an excellent service I recieved from you.

2. I'm at most events and meets being the above :innocent:

3. I shake my booty at the above, your company name could be across my ass :yahoo:

4. I have the best looking Supra in the Midlands :run:

You know it makes sense Martin ;)

I'm sure No1_Boy Racer can undertake task number 4 for you Martin ;) And he's around the 20 mark which can't be bad for a fit strapping lad whey hey.

Pete - I shall indeed, but I may have to "hi-yah" (Martial Arts movement performed at desk) you ar*e should you hurt her. :)

Burna:

I have to agree. You deserve RLTC mate. You're getting old pal and your reactions aren't as quick as they used to be.

Plus, it would be beneficial for Martin to have his store name sprawn across your beautiful behind.........ooohh, I feel Boy Racers charms are rubbing off on me.

I'm sure you would mate. However, in her recent claim she branded all supras as 'sad'. It must be that feminine 'phase'.

She'd like you're tiger though, yes the car, not your masculine growl.

I'm looking forward to meeting Vicki - or have I met her already? She wasn't at the Mid Gumball was she pal?

She'd like you're tiger though, yes the car, not your masculine growl.

I'm looking forward to meeting Vicki - or have I met her already? She wasn't at the Mid Gumball was she pal?

Sensible lass, the Tiger rocks.

No - she was ill that day.

So, have you got any naked shower pics of your sister then?