The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Been lurking.. now would like a favour from a local member in the UB area

Fargo

Hi All, been lurking for a bit now, im in the process of making moved to get myself out of my modified IS300 and into a TT, so far ive been putting everything back to stock on my IS before i can sell it..

ANNNyways, ive seen a few of you guys around my area of uxbridge, hillingdon (namely a silver jobby with non standard tail and black vinyl) and was wondering if someone would be kind enough to take me out for a passanger ride as believe it or not i havent actually been in a moving TT,,, thats how much i love these cars... sold on looks alone.

i would be most most grateful......and hey i might even offer you a free service on your central heating in exchange for your time and petrol (yes i am corgi registered)

thanks

paul

I used to live in Uxbridge and used to have a silver supe.

Its sold now so I'm not much use!

Your best bet may be to get down to the Ace Cafe meet, sure there will be plenty of members there willing to give you a ride.

what and risk loosing ones parking space lol...