The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Optional Extras

Gordon F

I've always kept my car as standard, but have added things that were available from Toyota at the time as options. It's a GZ,so has the sub in the boot, cruise control, active spoiler and also the passenger's airbag. It now has:

17'' wheels + facelift centrecaps

Uk type brakes

Toyota skirts and spats

Rear window spoiler thing

Rear number plate surround bits.

Chrome dial rings

I also have facelift rear lights and front indicators which I havent bothered fitting

Apart from the plastic bit that goes on the drivers window, and not counting UK bits like the bonnet scoop and headlight dildoes, is there anything else OEM to collect?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW, foot well neons, in green..........

And funky flip out trays replacing one of the dins.....

And whats the bolt square bits of plastic all about by the window switches....... ??

And a roof rack would actually be quite handy, seeing as I can feck all in the boot come camping weekend..... ;)

And a roof rack would actually be quite handy, seeing as I can feck all in the boot come camping weekend..... ;)

:sly:

myself and my girlfriend are going to buy ourselves kayaks and i feared i may have had to get rid of the Supe in order to get something to carry my kayak for me.

can you still get these Nic?

I always thought it was something do with the immobiliser/alarm etc but i have just had a play and there is a button on the side, if i switch it on and put my hand over it the lights come on :blink:

As Alex says it's an auto light switch. As there are so many tunnels in Japan it saves the owner the hassle of switching the lights on and off all the time.

Mine has one!!

Brilliant.......I use it all the time in Norfolk.

That's about the most interesting thing I've seen on here in ages.. :)

Nic, you are a fountain of Supra based knowledge... ;)

erm, I have the gordy mats on the left with the swooshy thing across it... everyone that gets in the car tells me I need new ones.. :(

Very interested in the roof rack thingy... although I can't quite believe they would make one for it....? it is a 'balls-out' sports car after all...... ;)