The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much supra could I get

Daston

Hi guys

I am torn on what car I should get next, I got 7-8k (depending on what I get for my NA). The thing is I would love a Supra TT (6 speed only) but A) I'm unsure if I could get a good one for that money and, B) I am a bit fed up with the wrong sort of attension the car gets from the police and chav's. I was thinking of getting one of the last Mk2 MR2 Turbos and use the left over cash in doing it up, or an RX7 but then I doubt I could afford to run it when it blew up. Any ideas on what I should do would like somthing with a bit of grunt and the same gadgets that my SZ had.

well my last MR2 wasnt too bad got the odd 106 wanting to play but never the same amount as the supra it seems everyone assumes you want to race them, might as well put sponsers down the side and a big number

that's because everyone wants to say they've had a race with a Supra. just ignore them mate.

I think an MR2 would be a let down after your supra (i've had 2 MR2's)

I don't think anything else will really live up to what the supra is so in my opinion, hold out and save up a little more and get a 6speed TT, maybe speak to CJ, he seems to get some for real nice prices.

Hi guys

I am torn on what car I should get next, I got 7-8k (depending on what I get for my NA). The thing is I would love a Supra TT (6 speed only) but A) I'm unsure if I could get a good one for that money and, B) I am a bit fed up with the wrong sort of attension the car gets from the police and chav's. I was thinking of getting one of the last Mk2 MR2 Turbos and use the left over cash in doing it up, or an RX7 but then I doubt I could afford to run it when it blew up. Any ideas on what I should do would like somthing with a bit of grunt and the same gadgets that my SZ had.

I got my TT Manual 6 speed BPU from a member on here for £8K last november (no problems so far *touchwood*) - They are about! Mine was the first one I looked at :)

personally i would only buy a standard tt if the budget was 7-8k, a modded one you need a higher budget if your still wanting the condition to be good, i have bought few tt 6 speeds for just over 8k ish for members on here but they been standard ones, if you want a modded one at least 8500 as a minimum. unless you can find a uk bargain as they do exist.