The mkiv Supra Owners Club

traction controll

2jzhead

It is going to have to have a traction controll system fitted. today a abstard honda crx went passed (in the wet) so we put our foot down, and it just span all over the place he was in stalybridge while we were in ashton, please give me a couple of links to good twin turbo supra tc systems

Interestingly I just drove 160 miles in very very wet weather speeds up to 100 leptons

not a twitch from the car - rock solid - good tyres these F1 Eagles

bravo toyota supra tt

Rich

i huess you wearnt going from 30 to 100 mph like instantly, and ours is max bpu. at 1.25 / 18 psi. as soon as you floor it, it just spins hheee

i huess you wearnt going from 30 to 100 mph like instantly, and ours is max bpu. at 1.25 / 18 psi. as soon as you floor it, it just spins hheee

Is there really the need to be booting it in the wet tho really, most rwd owners will tell you to take it easy even if it does mean letting a honda past you!

Been giving mine a good thrashing today, it's spins like mad in 1st and 2nd, 3rd occasionally, but 4th and upwards are okay provided you watch out for pools of water on the road and the dreaded white lines.

It should be controlable so long as you're not trying to accelerate on boost around hard corners and the like