• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deffo M8.. the Westend is missing us ;)

but first, can I interest u in our little cheap trip to Calais + Ostend

Really at low cost ! possibly £80 max for an international day out ... much appreciated by the fans everywhere :D

cmon .. Costus...man..

lets talk

aaarrgh.....don't go till i get me motor back (i missed more of these than i care to remember - just ask earth !!). nah, just jokin' guys......

earth - if u're readin' this, i get the car back HOPEFULLY this weekend !

cheers

Garraged n' being tarted up for the Wedding nite ( when i pick it up I mean ) i should get it by Wednesday but i 'm in Buenos Aires tomorrow nite :(

so i probably will c it on Monday when i'm back:D

Hopefully the Black Panther doesn't get too Jealous of my second missus (Red TT) :p

Friday 30th sounds good, i'll trick the missus into coming with the lure of some in-car entertainment;)

I'm just outside london in good old essex, where's good to meet and where will we be goin?

My lil ol TT will be off the road next month cos I gotta get tax and 2 new tyres and remove the front bumper to install some mesh to prevent any stone punctures so this will be my last spin out for 4 weeks or so.

Chris:devil:

Friday 30th / 05 from 7pm sharp at Chiswick high st.

Friday then ! c u all at Chiswick high st 'n we'll move on to Kings rd in Chelsea for a quick drink/bite etc..

We found out that those nasty Cooks ( KOKs ) in Cafe Rouge in Chiswick were charging us somink like £38 for 3 glasses of swine 'n 2 extra small bowls of frittes (chips)..:eek:

So, we will go to a nicer place, cheaper 'n full of nice lookin' tings :p

Talk to me Raiderz..

Come hungry as I know a great place that do nice hot n' cold snacks with VIP area for the Supra lot ... :p... special prices for the Supra Pilots tho'

Cafe Rouge (Bordel Rouge more like) woz caught chargin' us in Swiss franks ! 4 glasses of wine 'n 2 bowls of chips with some bread for £38 ! no joke.

From Chiswick we'll head for that place in Kings Rd Chelsea ..:D

then onto our 3rd Westend Assault.

Raoul ... RX7 may be ?