The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gauging interest in my GZ TT 1993 Aerotop

Guest Supra_Kid

Guest Supra_Kid

hey guys i think im gonna have to sell my beloved car .

with me being 18 its just not pratical, insurence is the biggest pain i wish i could get insurrence for just the weekend,

its a 1993 GZ TT Aerotop with around (90000)km on the clock

ive jusy bought a new set of alloys and tyres all round (still have recepit)

new set of ebc red stuff pads all round (still have recepit)

sony screen head unit

vibe component set in the door cards

hks bov

12 months road tax bought at the start of this month

oem sid skirts and spats

and all the GZ refinements

and of coarse its an automatic,

its also been seald from underneath for our harsh winters

mot due next month will be sold after will be sold with full bill of health, will also have pics of new wheels on car posted tonight,

does anyone know how much i should be looking for ??, and my reason for sale is that between the insurence and the fuel its killing me slowly[OOPS][/OOPS] [sAD][/sAD] ,also included in this standard cd player and disk changer and bov.

new wheels

[img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/fast-gold/DSCF0065-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/fast-gold/DSCF0052.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/fast-gold/DSCF0056.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/fast-gold/35c6172e.jpg[/img]

Guest Supra_Kid

ill have pics up of the new wheels tmoz morning , personally i think the wheels really set the car off, emmm and i mean if i take of the dump valve and put back the standard cd player and maybe bought standard wheels , do you think i would find it easier to sell in ie,autorader.

ill have pics up of the new wheels tmoz morning , personally i think the wheels really set the car off, emmm and i mean if i take of the dump valve and put back the standard cd player and maybe bought standard wheels , do you think i would find it easier to sell in ie,autorader.

I dont think a Dump valve, quality head unit or new wheels would put people off at all :)

Are there any others in the trader at the mo?

Guest Supra_Kid
I dont think a Dump valve, quality head unit or new wheels would put people off at all :)

Are there any others in the trader at the mo?

im off to bed now i fooked, but check out these especially the silver more expensive one at £9500 it has a really dodgy engine bay pic,

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.asp?page=1&searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=none&sort=&make=TOYOTA&min_pr=75&source=0&model=SUPRA&max_pr=&agerange=&mileage=&miles=1500&trim=aerotop&keywords=&postcode=eh33+1ql&ukcarsearch_full.x=0&ukcarsearch_full.y=0

Guest Supra_Kid
Yeh put it up just around 9500, it sell no probs, looks really nice, must be a great experience anyway owning a supe at 19!

hm hm 18!! but with the insurence that goes with it ,if i do sell this im defo not totally decide on selling it ,but if i do ill defo get another soop when im older i love it in every way maybe i should stick a 2liter engine in it lol, but then it would just be a big ass celica wouldnt it lol

does anyone know of any companys which just do weekend inssurencen ?? that might be a way forward

Yes but what about the other one for £7995? It has:

Manual, 52,000 miles, Silver Twin Turbo Aerotop ~400bhp. This is the most rare and desirable of all the Supra models - a twin turbo aerotop, with removable roof!! The car has been lightly tuned (to BPU spec) to produce a reliable ~400bhp (contact me for more details). Features include: **Full leather interior with electric seats, **Alpine MP3 CD/Radio with amp + sub, **Clarion in-dash fold-out TV with aux input (good for DVDs!), **HKS front mount intercooler, **Blitz SBC-ID boost controller and power meter, **Blitz NurSpec exhaust and downpipe, **Greddy Air Intake, **Racelogic Traction Control, **18" BBS Split rim alloys with nearly new Goodyear Eagle F1s all-round, **Uprated UK-Spec brakes with TRD pads, **Uprated fuel pump with dampener bypass, **Clifford Concept 50x Thatcham 1 alarm with interior security. The car has been in the UK for 9 years now and I've owned it for the last 3 (2 previous UK owners). It is in excellent condition and has been well maintained with regular oil changes and advice from the UK Supra Owners Club - it has always been run on Optimax. There is a full service history from my time with the car and all of the MOT certificates right back to 1997 for proof of mileage. The car has been faultless since I've had it and is an excellent example. Please call for more information. £7,995. ovno

The spec above is spot on so I still say £7k for yours and did I notice you were in Scotland? Where cars seem to make less money :(