The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra Owner needs help

Guest Lisa

I have just purchased a 93 Supra import. I am having great difficulty in getting my hands on a owners handbook, so I know what all the buttons, lights etc are for and how they work. Can anyone help??::rolleyes:

I have just purchased a 93 Supra import. I am having great difficulty in getting my hands on a owners handbook, so I know what all the buttons, lights etc are for and how they work. Can anyone help??::rolleyes:

Welcome, but if it is an import it would be a japanese manual *grin*

However I'm sure if you ask away someone here will be able to tell what all the buttons and stuff do.

Manual or auto?

Welcome, but if it is an import it would be a japanese manual *grin*

However I'm sure if you ask away someone here will be able to tell what all the buttons and stuff do.

Manual or auto?

I have quickly found out about the Jananese manual and unfortunately I can't speak or read it. I have an auto and I always drive like I have 4 points, I have all my speeding fine photos all nicely framed (1 for each car I've owned anyway)

Lets hope not one so soon.

I have a manual in English with my J-Spec Import, I`ll give you the Toyota Part Number if its still available!

Publication Number OM14508E

Part Number 01999-14508

Try "SEARCH" first or incur the wrath of various forum members and "NEVER" ask about the RED button on the AUTO gearshift !

Forget Hovis I prefer Warburtons BTW !

Wecome !

:p :( :search:

I have a manual in English with my J-Spec Import, I`ll give you the Toyota Part Number if its still available!

Publication Number OM14508E

Part Number 01999-14508

Try "SEARCH" first or incur the wrath of various forum members and "NEVER" ask about the RED button on the AUTO gearshift !

Forget Hovis I prefer Warburtons BTW !

Wecome !

:p :( :search:

Thanks for you help and greeting. With that little red button, I knew what that was for, which is a surprise coming from a blonde.

OH and the accelerator of course!!!!!!!!

:thanks: :blonde"

No probs, the majority are friendly and helpful but ask the question about the "RED" button and it`s like you`ve murdered thousands of people !

I`d be very worried if you`d bought a Supra and didn`t know where the brake pedal was as Auto`s don`t want to slow down.

Tip if you`re in D and slowing down take OD off and then go into 2 whilst braking - it will help you a lot !

Blonde, Red, Bald its irrevelant !

:search:

Welcome to the forum.....can you pack up the ashes, our boys are coming over to collect them soon :D

Thanks for the welcome.

I don't think it will take too long to pack them by the size of it. Wouldn't it be cheaper to mail than to fly everyone over!!!!

:p :rlol:

I don't think it will take too long to pack them by the size of it. Wouldn't it be cheaper to mail than to fly everyone over!!!!

:p :rlol:

Yeah, you might as well get them to post it to us, save yourselves the humiliation :D

Come on England - you better win on Saturday, otherwise this aussie will take the piss outta me