The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My supra's naked butt

pistonbroke

After having a run in with the poor efforts of TNT deliveries and seeing what their definition of delicate meant, I managed to source another TRD spoiler from knight racer, with the help of Jezzybabes the spoiler was secured for me and I took a drive up to Milton Keynes to pick it up personally rather than let TNT have their way with it.

Got a little blat video of me in the Dartford tunnel on my phone on the way - :sly: http://media.putfile.com/Tunnel-blat

Got up there eventually, after some how managing to turn the wrong way at junction 14 and heading towards santa pod :search:

Once I got into the blakelands area, knight racer was not hard to find, considering there was about 5 Supras outside, one of them being the infamous JamieP's beast, that is one very nice car.

Popped into Turbo fit and said hello to Sam who cetainly lived up to her very helpful reputation, she phoned Albert up on my behalf and got him to come down and give me my new TRD spoiler :D

Then, whilst chatting outside to Albert, CJ came over and introduced himself and we did the obligatory members stand around chatting for a while, very nice to meet you mate. Made me realise exactly why I joined this club and reminded me of how worth while it is being a member and meeting freindly like minded people.

Once back home, took the old spoiler off the car ready to take it to the painters to get the new one sprayed up, I thought it would be a good idea to give them my original spoiler so they can do a colour match without having to have the car there all day.

Then realised once removed, actually how atractive the supra is without the spoiler, check it out

As soon as the spoilers painted I'll get it fitted and put some piccies up.

But thats one whole day well spent totally devoted to the Supra.

the marks the spoiler has left is not so nice!! :)

when I took mine off it took some scrubbing and a little t-cut

I know, I nearly fainted when I saw the crap build up, I've washed it all off now but I'm not gonna go mad, the new spoiler will cover a larger area than that so the slight marks and blemishes won't even be visable,