The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jspec Headlights - facelift or not

rovervi

When i bought my facelift Supra some fool had drilled a little hole in the lights so that the condensation could clear. Of course this leaves the inside open to a lot of change and so near enough all the chrome has come off and some of the darker paint.

Bought some older all chrome ones that had, had the lenses refurbed but not resprayed inside so i put them on whilst i refurb my facelift lights and they are really clear with no yellow.

I completely refurbed one facelift light last night and it looks really clean (reprayed chrome bits too) and i am well chufffed with the result. Thing is i am now thinking i like the look of the chrome ones better as i think it looks newer as a lot of cars now have the whole shiny chrome lights thing going on

What does anyone else think

I actually prefer the pre-face lift lights, but for me they work best contrasting against a dark colour like black.

you don't have to follow the trend, facelift is just different not better

I suspect facelift looks good contrasting against lighter colours

just go with what _you_ think looks best not what everyone else says