The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this supra any good

Guest Jay121

Hello

I've been looking around on the net and have found a supra that looks good, but am concerned that it may of had an accident as it has had a full respray..

I've posted a link and I found it on the last place I expected..

take a look and let me know what you think..

Cheers

Hello

I've been looking around on the net and have found a supra that looks good, but am concerned that it may of had an accident as it has had a full respray..

I've posted a link and I found it on the last place I expected..

take a look and let me know what you think..

Cheers

:search: linky not there matey

i know that is what i was thinking, they look as wide as the front, but i'll check that out when i see it.

The only other thing is that the guy had it sprayed from the red colour, the the black/blue one that it is now. I'll have to check all panels to make sure they look right otherwise could be accident repair job.

Get it checked out by someone in the know if you can. Look at the shut lines and see if all the panels line up. See what the Hpi turns up, if it has been damaged and repaired it's not the end of the world as long as it's been done right. And you get a car with a nice fresh coat of paint.

true and its an aero :)

Now with that mileage, wht do you think its worth..

Keeping in mind the alloys do need to be changed as I've been told they are in a bad state, kerbed etc.

I wouldn't like to put a value on it. Check the cars for sale on here and see what they are going for, and see if you can compare it to any of them, age/mileage service history etc.

Personally, if i was in the market for one now, i'd look on here first and look at the cars that have been looked after by the club members. :)