The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Search Question

jevansio

Thsi may be obvious but how do you use the search to search for 2 works together.

If you type "hks manifold" it treats "hks & manifold" as seperate words.

The reason is I want to search for apexi power fc but the search is dropping the word fc saying it's too small,

Ta

Jay

Quotes don't work, I did a search for "power fc" (in quotes) & it came back with no matches.

I know that posts exist with the words Power FC in them (together like that) as when I searched for powerfc some posts did come back & I scanned them myself.

Could those who have recommended using quotes try a query to see if it works, or are you just assuming that because the major search engines can handle such queries that this bb search engine can,

Ta

Thanks Jake, although not the answer I was hoping to hear, it is obviously not possible,

Is this something that could get upgraded on the site? (I assume the vBullitin forum that is being used must have an add-on to allow for "strings of text" to be searched for).

Ta

Jay