The mkiv Supra Owners Club

T88 Supra on ebay

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180038472083&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

been mentioned before but looks like the seller cant remove the item now and will be obliged to sell it am surprised james has not put on a reserve, i sold this 6 months ago and he has spent few £k on it at turbofit and its around 650 at flywheels.

massive brakes too alcons good be a bargain for somebody if he is selling at this price but i doubt it.

Really.....I quite like it, even the wing funnily enough

It looks misplaced, the entire car looks to be thrown together with no thought of how each mod would look against another. Probably the ugliest supra ive seen inside and out! and i dont say that often!! :D

i put 4 new tyres, the paintwork is like new all round, brand new leather, brand new clutch by envy rps and flywheel rps,.

as long as its mechanically sound its a bargain and its a nice driver too, but i think this is a mistake on his part am sure it will end soon or get removed but under ebay rules he must sell the car that is something am not sure of hope not as its clearly listed wrong.

TRD clocks go up to 320 mate. (usually km/h though)

Yes, and they're awful to drive with as the scale is so drastically reduced. My old gunmetal TT had one. The scale was like 0..40..80..120 maybe slight exageration but I did find it difficult spotting 30 on the dial.

as long as its mechanically sound its a bargain

Ah, that's the trick

but under ebay rules he must sell the car that is something am not sure of hope not as its clearly listed wrong.

I won one once, the owner refused to sell at that auction price. eBay just said if he didn't want to sell it, tough. Leave bad feedback.