The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I need a new alarm fob, help please

Stonkin

Guys,

The rubber bit that holds my alarm fob to the key ring has broken. I need a new one but have no idea where to go to get one. I can take the bits out from my old one, its basicly just a new case that i need. The only writing on it says Flashpoint, i have googled it and cannot find anything.

Here is a pic of it, can anyone advise what to do please

Thanks, Christian

I've no idea mate, it just has that written on the side, if i looked under the bonnet would i see something to do with the alarm, should be a black box shouldnt there, might be a better name on there?

precisely. take a gander and see what you can see ;)

surely your CAT1 certificate would have the alarm make on it? (if it is indeed a Cat1)

Flashpoint is a 'bulk/trade' name for Laserline. You'll be able to get a Laserline case to fit it too.

i thought it looked very similar to my laserline fob but hadn't heard of the Flashpoint name before.

should be easily sorted out then Stonkin ;)