The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which Exhaust ??

Matt _Aero top_

Well its getting about that time when i'm thinking of parting with some cash to treat my N/A sup to a new pipe , But which one ? Theres that much choice , As the supra is my day to day car i don't want owt to loud so i was thinking of the HKS silent Hi power as i've been told this still gives a nice tone !!

Any other good systems out there ???:thanks:

I might be selling my Trust/Greddy Power Extreme II shortly, provided I can get BPU power levels with a simple decat and retain the stock exhaust.

The PEII is great. It's quiet by comparison to RS*R's etc, just a nice tone and it's very audible off the second turbo when you're nailing it. It's probably a few months old.. maybe 4 months I'm not sure. Bought it from Chris Wilson and it's in fabulous condition - slight scrape to the midpipe, but as the whole lot is stainless steel, there's no chance of corrosion.

Cheers AdzC can you pm me them if you can ? how much was the exhaust if ya don't mind me asking and where from and how long did you have to wait ? cheers

From Hyper Sports and Racing in Wigan. I ordered it whilst I was there but they deliver IIRC.

Ordered on Monday and said it would be with them on Saturday for fitting.

Details are here http://www.hypersr.com or call them on 0845 225 0111