The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone with Toad Ai606 alarm??

Jim_1979

Im surprised you have to hear them, cant you just fix it from where you are now Matt? :D

LOL, well, sort of...

All the Ai606's from about December last year have had the chirps set to off as default. Most installers turn them on, but not all.

There was also a fairly large batch of them that went out with a minor software glitch. As the glitch was only in the dealer programming side of things, they didn't bother recalling them... That's why I need/prefer to hear the chirps. :)

I have a Toad of some sort (came with the car)- can I work out how to refuel with a passenger in the car, nope....

Either turn of passive arming, or leave the drivers door slightly ajar.

ive got one and it always chirps. sorry fornthe slight hi jack but MATT can i programme the thing so i get complete closure where the windows shut themselves??

No. Not unless you have a window closure module.

Cant help with your problem but how much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking? I want one of these with full closure, knock and perimeter sensor. Perhaps you could quote me Matt if you read this?

Hi Lee,

The Ai606 and window closure, I can do for £280.

Dual zone proximity sensor £60 and impact sensor £40

All inc vat and fitting.

Nice car BTW :cool:

Hi Lee,

The Ai606 and window closure, I can do for £280.

Dual zone proximity sensor £60 and impact sensor £40

All inc vat and fitting.

Nice car BTW :cool:

Thanks MATT, Great price, i'll be in touch shortly. Ive already got a Cat1 alarm installed, would you just be able to rip this out whilst you are at it?