The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Orange TT for sale, is this anyone in here?

csa

The guy's name is Vinny. He's from Glasgow.

Personally, i'm not a big fan of this car. The orange paint job is fairly ropey and the interior is just plain tacky. You should see some of the stickers he has on the interior.

Very max power all round...neddy!

I wasn't too sure of the spec either as one of my mates was there when his spec was "created" for a magazine article...have the stuff mentioned wasn't on the car.

I'm guessing that is changed now as you couldnt list it without actually having the parts.

One of my mates said he hasnt had a single call about it....no wonder at that price!

Cheers

G

PS Sorry for the B*tching! :D

so he should buy mine instead?:D :innocent:

Hi Guys,

I would like to apologise for my comments i was in a stinker of a mood yesterday.

All i was really meaning was that it was a bit OTT for me.

I will freely admit i didnt know about mags making up the spec thing (assumption being the mother of all fuck ups). So i hold my hands up to that one, didnt realise it was the mag forcing Vinny to increase his spec. I had always just assumed that was him a didnt look to kindly on lying about your car. my fault.

The phone calls thing was just cause i had spoken to a firend who had spoken to vinny a day before and it was vinny that said no calls. I was really just trying to say that i thought it was overpriced given the current supe prices and the fact you can get decent singles at that price now.

Once again sdorry if i have offended anyone, i dont normally have a rant at anything as my previous posts show.

Sorry again guys...happy to :kiss:

Cheers

G