The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear Plate - from a square to a rectangle...

Mike

I removed the caravan light (fogs now in the cluster) on the rear bumper leaving a couple of unsightly holes where the screws were...

I thought I'll get a long plate to hide the holes, not keen on the square plate anyway... took the square plate off and found a square hole in the bumper..?! great..

So now I have a square hole in my bumper and a normal plate.... any ideas?

I'm 'this close' to just getting another square one.... is that the only way around this aside from a new bumper?

I removed the caravan light (fogs now in the cluster) on the rear bumper leaving a couple of unsightly holes where the screws were...

I thought I'll get a long plate to hide the holes, not keen on the square plate anyway... took the square plate off and found a square hole in the bumper..?! great..

So now I have a square hole in my bumper and a normal plate.... any ideas?

I'm 'this close' to just getting another square one.... is that the only way around this aside from a new bumper?

Keep the square one "keeps the Jap theme" and makes it different,

Have seen some of the guys on here have nice polished Alloy / stainless plate around the Number plate

Guest EncoreWRC

\i have had this problem and won!

I got a thin sheet of polished alluminium and cut it to size and shap of the numberplate recess. I fixed my plate to that.

It looks classey, makes the plate show up and covers all the things you dont want seen. Cost me about £3 from B&Q's and about 10 minutes with a jigsaw and file. If I can find pictures I will post them.