The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Theiving B*stards

slugger1

Looked out of my bedroom window yesterday afternoon to see some little brat nicking my dust caps. By the time I'd legged it downstairs the little shit had disapeared.

Really pisses me off when this happens. Spent the rest of the day hoping he would come back for the 2 he hadn't taken so I could give him a right good hiding.

I blame the parents!

Looked out of my bedroom window yesterday afternoon to see some little brat nicking my dust caps. By the time I'd legged it downstairs the little shit had disapeared.

Really pisses me off when this happens. Spent the rest of the day hoping he would come back for the 2 he hadn't taken so I could give him a right good hiding.

I blame the parents!

He just pimped his bike! Lol they only ever take 2 matey. Still, VERY bloody frustrating isn't it? Get some locking ones from Halfrauds

Pussy paintball gun, stupid plasticy caps, cctv and heat sensors........blah, blah, blah.

Mount a nice M60 on the window sill with a sitting 400 rounds of ammo and that should do the trick when the fookers come back again. Of course, don't intetionally shoot at them as it'll cause painful damage to your Supra (unless your covered in your insurance against own M60 fire - bit like American FF I suppose ;) ), just fire a few rounds at the floor and hope the shrapnel hits the tossers legs.

Have fun! :)

Greg

A firearms license let's you do many things my friend. Plus, if you look in the right places you can get them imported at a reasonable price. Not only that, but you also have an added bit of home security and hell, it's more fun to shoot! ;)

No kidding... Do you have said license and what's this going to cost me?

Guest newbury_ian

You can't win with these little gits. I know what you mean with suggesting using plain plastic ones but some people love their cars and want them to look there best all the time. These little tits are stopping you from doing that.

Sorry to hear that they pulled your tyre valves out. You need the robot out of Robocop.:eyebrows: I can't remember his name:(

You can't win with these little gits. I know what you mean with suggesting using plain plastic ones but some people love their cars and want them to look there best all the time. These little tits are stopping you from doing that.

Sorry to hear that they pulled your tyre valves out. You need the robot out of Robocop.:eyebrows: I can't remember his name:(

ed209

:D

I've just been speaking to Rogue and am of the same opinion as most. Get some cheap black ones and if you really want shiny ones on for shows and stuff, get a set for these occasions.

Ive currently got 2 BBS ones on, a black one and one without and will just get a load of black ones as they do the job.

Oh alternatively I might start pinching them of kids bikes whilst at shops:d

Mark