Opinions on side repeaters

garetheves

Which Repeaters??  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Repeaters??

• Option 1
    • Option 2
    • Option 3

Ok, picked up my new Stillen nose today, cheers Keron. Its got holes in the side for facelift side repeaters and i cannot decide which of the following to do:

1. Have the bodyshop fill in the hole before paint and stick to stock side repeaters. Im not sure about this option because im not sure what material they will use to fill the gaps and whether it may be prone to cracking with the bumper being so flexible.

2. Put a set of facelift indicators in but not wire them up and just use stock side repeaters.

3. Remove stock repeaters and move TRD sticker over the hole (Cant really afford to have the bodyshop fill the hole and repaint both wings otherwise this would deffinately be my option) and feed the repeater wires down to the front bumper and buy a set of facelift repeaters.

I already have a set of facelift rear side lights on my arse end, facelift headlights, and will be getting facelift rears and front indicators at some point so option 3 would give me the complete Facelift "look" but cant make my mind up.

Help. Cheers.

http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/2616/dscf1307jm7.jpg

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/9633/dscf0008xs6.jpg

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9095/dscf0009gr1.jpg

Any idea where i can get them from cos this is prob the option im going to go for i think. How much are the orange ones out of interest?

The late model clear side markers are very difficult to get hold of now, they sometimes come up on ebay.

The genuine Toyota facelift indicators are £30 a pair including postage.

Fit clear facelift side repeater and wire them into the indicators.

Yeah i think it would look quite good with the clear side repeaters, maybe a photoshop job :) Is that Ian i can see in the first photo? BTW you left your coat in the car matey i can drop it off one night if im passin :)

Is that Ian i can see in the first photo? BTW you left your coat in the car matey i can drop it off one night if im passin :)

No thats a mate from home striking a gay pose lol. Cheers bout the coat. not in a major rush for it so only if youre passing. Cheers again for the lift down today.