The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What cars to not even try racing

Guest Supra_Kid

Guest Supra_Kid

over the last few months ive had a few surprises , and im strating to think my car slighty under preforming, the other night there a civic type r gave me a fright , im sure i would have tacken him bit my restrictor kicked in (long story short but my car is de-resticted but sometimes it likes to piss me off lol, ive been told a wire must still be touching or something now and again,dosent really bother me the now lol, just wondering what car i should expect to beat obvisually on a track :D ,

i have a jspec tt , only mod the now is a hks dump valve

in put is much appriciated

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Supra_Kid
Stay away from M3s, some Supra owners believe they are the dogs bollocks. :D

what about evos and scoobie i know i can have most older scoobys but never had a opertunity with a evo

what about evos and scoobie i know i can have most older scoobys but never had a opertunity with a evo

well, if you cant take on a heavy M3, then youve got no chance against an Evo....

personally, i'd get your supra checked if that were the case :D

Guest Supra_Kid
well, if you cant take on a heavy M3, then youve got no chance against an Evo....

personally, i'd get your supra checked if that were the case :D

my race history since i got the sup

(mazda rx7)coodnt loose on bend but left him on a straight

(nissan 300 zx) i think, i bet it but it was close.

(toyota mr2 rev3) quite modded . beat my quite easily, but made up ground at higher speed,

(older scooby), beat with quite allot of ease.

but on friday night a civic type r defo bet me wasnt modified atall i dont think

but on friday night a civic type r defo bet me wasnt modified atall i dont think

Possibly because the Civic Type-R is a lot more aerodynamic than the supra and with the stock of bread that he was carrying the driver could easily stock himself up of carbs to keep his energy levels up :D

over the last few months ive had a few surprises , and im strating to think my car slighty under preforming, the other night there a civic type r gave me a fright , im sure i would have tacken him bit my restrictor kicked in (long story short but my car is de-resticted but sometimes it likes to piss me off lol, ive been told a wire must still be touching or something now and again,dosent really bother me the now lol, just wondering what car i should expect to beat obvisually on a track :D ,

i have a jspec tt , only mod the now is a hks dump valve

in put is much appriciated

he he cant beleive none of you put that?

I've driven quite a few Civic type R's and Integra's.. gotta say they are a lot faster than u think and very chuckable in bends.. BPU might not be able to keep up :D (unless its a dead straight 1/4mile run :p )

I've killed loads of these..And my mate has a modded accord typeR and i kill that..and he is going for it:)

Dunno what to say to that as i mainly race in a straight line and raced one of these recently and it was nothing more than childs play. (single now though so doesnt count)

Dont worry buddy, youll kick their arse in the twisties too. No big deal.

Guest EncoreWRC

I beat evo's, scoobies and skyline in my tuned Vectra GSI. My supra will kill them. My GSI out did an M3 and left him fuming on the M25. My supra has yet to be beaten and I am only BPU. Only a Celica GT4 has given me a good run... that was on te M25 Cruise in July this year.

I have got a mate with a GTR Vspec skyline. Cant wait to take that one on!!! Could be interesting.