The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No More Supra

Guest Sexy Supra

Guest Sexy Supra

Hello everyone

Not been around for a while but I am just letting you know that I sold the Supra on Thursday and bought a Mitsubishi GTO TT. It was great having the supra, but things started going wrong and I decided to cut my losses.

Karen

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not been around for a while but I am just letting you know that I sold the Supra on Thursday and bought a Mitsubishi GTO TT.
Thank god you posted, I was starting to get worried.

:)

Good luck with the GTO. I'm sure they aren't as unreliable as everyone says. I really like the look of them tbh, nicer shape than the Supra.

, nicer shape than the Supra.

You really think they are better looking?

I always liked one when I didnt think I can have a supra, but now I think all GTO drivers would dream about having a supra instead TBH.

by the way I dont mean they not good, they just not as good as supra and yes I think they look very nice too....

Guest Sexy Supra

It's not a problem, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The one I have bought has been well looked after with loads of mods on and I ain't getting any younger.

I loved the Supra but I got bored of it. I only had an n/a so couldn't really do that much to it. If I had bought a TT then maybe I wouldn't have swapped.

Only time will tell if I have made a mistake but if I don't like it I can always sell it and get another Supra.

Take care everyone.