The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my new steering wheel, and accelerater cable covers

gaz1

Nice Gaz, :) , you gonna be keeping it now mate.

not sure yet, if i get a good offer i might take it:sly: but trouble with me is i will not stop buying for her untill someone drives it away:D the last car i sold was a gt4 bloke came put a deposit down and was coming to pick it up in 2 weeks, when he came back for it, i had fitted floor well neons, and a momo wheel, he was well happy and said why, i cannot help it ;)

not sure yet, if i get a good offer i might take it:sly: but trouble with me is i will not stop buying for her untill someone drives it away:D the last car i sold was a gt4 bloke came put a deposit down and was coming to pick it up in 2 weeks, when he came back for it, i had fitted floor well neons, and a momo wheel, he was well happy and said why, i cannot help it ;)

I have sent a deposit Gaz and will pick it up in 18 months :D

not sure yet, if i get a good offer i might take it:sly: but trouble with me is i will not stop buying for her untill someone drives it away

That engine bay of yours is gleaming Gaz. I need one of those fan shrouds fast but I shouldn't have to wiat long as Colin (Colsoop) is fabricating a new batch as we speak. How much was your mate? Andrew;)

That engine bay of yours is gleaming Gaz. I need one of those fan shrouds fast but I shouldn't have to wiat long as Colin (Colsoop) is fabricating a new batch as we speak. How much was your mate? Andrew;)

buggered if i can remember mate to be honest;)