The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking about selling my Supe (NA)

Rogue

Hi everyone

After only having owned my Supe for a few months, I am thinking about selling her. :(

Whilst I love her dearly I am going through a sensible stage in my life and think maybe I should sell up and buy a proper family car and concentrate on being a mummy instead of a girl racer.

I've noticed that prices have dropped lately though and wondered if anyone can give me any input on how much I should put her up for??

1993 J-spec, Red NA, replica veilside kit, g-force coil over suspension, TRD exhaust, and recently fitted brand new dash panels.

Interior is in excellent condition

Body kit needs a bit of TLC (few scrapes and stuff - not by me may I add)

couple of door dings and a patch of rust on the drivers door

approx 60,000 miles on the clock

i reckon £4500????

Hi everyone

After only having owned my Supe for a few months, I am thinking about selling her. :(

Whilst I love her dearly I am going through a sensible stage in my life and think maybe I should sell up and buy a proper family car and concentrate on being a mummy instead of a girl racer.

I've noticed that prices have dropped lately though and wondered if anyone can give me any input on how much I should put her up for??

1993 J-spec, Red NA, replica veilside kit, g-force coil over suspension, TRD exhaust, and recently fitted brand new dash panels.

Interior is in excellent condition

Body kit needs a bit of TLC (few scrapes and stuff - not by me may I add)

couple of door dings and a patch of rust on the drivers door

approx 60,000 miles on the clock

i reckon £4500????

£5995 is the going rate ,

Try that price and see where you go from there, Gives you a little bit to play with then with offers if has mark on door etc

Anyway being a mum or getting on a bit like some of us doesn't mean you have to be boring,

Its 4 seater at the end of the day and kids in the back no probs

£5995 is the going rate ,

Try that price and see where you go from there, Gives you a little bit to play with then with offers if has mark on door etc

Anyway being a mum or getting on a bit like some of us doesn't mean you have to be boring,

Its 4 seater at the end of the day and kids in the back no probs

Cheers mate, I dont want to be boring, just practical. Its not like we will be a supra-less family. Mark (MrHanky) is picking up his TT from Jurgen tomorrow so I'm sure he will let me take it for a spin now and then :)

We will be running 3 cars (2 Supras and an old BMW 328) when he gets his tomorrow so I want to save a few pennies too!