The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2Fast 2Furious 21st June 2003

Branners

Seems the release date for this film is 20-JUN-03

Last year we all piled in to Bluewater to see it, anybody fancy doing the same this year. Yes, I know its a pointless pile of drivel with neither enough story line or car action to make it a classic but at least we can go along and laugh at the graphics and dodgy tuning parts.

So whos up for it?

Probably go Sunday 22nd June or possibly the weekend after.

DATE HAS NOW CHANGED TO SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

JB

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Most People hated that movie ???:moo: :blink: judging by a lot of comments on this site !

I liked it coz of the supra in it ..Bollywood style movie anyway !

:moo: :stupid:

ahh well, like the song goes " U're not alone "

u must 've kept ur feelings secret like me

:D :D ;)

Originally posted by TOKYO

you are going to need a Skyline as it's in the movie so you's can probably count me in :D .

Glen

Isnt it an R34 in the film :flame Dev

The more the merrier, I posted it on japukmeets as well. Now if anybody fancies talking to a magazine and getting them to hire a whole screen for us then that might be a plan...

JB

Originally posted by Doug

Why Matt that's very kind of you to offer to ferry me to and from Bluewater! You really are very nice:innocent:

No worries mate, If you're embarresed to pull up in the Audi, of course I'll pick you around the corner and drop you back later :p

the invisible man.

Branners

Ash

Pete Sharp

Steve M

Doug / Possible

Matt H

GavinL

Keith C

Pauls (possible do we have to have neons ?)

OK I know when I'm not wanted. I'll go with JapUKMeets then. Damn I'm begining to know how Mycroft feels now :D :D .

Glen